Self Adhesive Seal - RP75
A nylon brush strip seal that is ideal for sliding or double acting doors. Can also be used for the stiles of tilt-up doors. Used in conjunction with Raven threshold plates
- Location: Frames or bottoms of single, double, sliding and double acting doors as well as stiles of tilt up doors.
- Min/Max Gap: Up to 19mm (user determined).
- Fixing: Self adhesive or can be screw fixed. Note: Contact surface must be clean, smooth and if painted, well cured. Self adhesive seals will not adhere to oiled or alkyd finishes or to easy clean wash and wear paint surfaces.
- Seal: Black fine, dense, UV stabilised nylon filaments.
- Finish: Aluminium anodised 15 microns. Satin Clear (Silver)
- Sizes: Available in 1000mm and 2250mm lengths.
Certification/Fire Test Reports:
- Energy NCC Pt. 126.96.36.199 & J3.4.
- Fire Approved when used on a garage in accordance with AS 3959.
Our Price: £11.00
Prices include VAT.