Self Adhesive Seal - RP74
- Door Brush Strip - Raven RP74
- Can be mounted to the inside or outside of door head and bottom face.
- For single, double or sliding doors.
- Symbol Guide
A nylon brush strip seal with a self adhesive aluminium holder. Mounted to the inside or outside door head and bottom face, RP74 provides a very neat sealing solution with the advantage of final on site installation which overcomes unforeseen floor or sill variation.
We suggest using strip in conjunction with Raven Theshold Plates.
- Location: Frames or bottoms of single, double, sliding and double acting doors.
- Min/Max Gap: Up to 13mm (user determined).
- Finish: Satin clear (silver), bronze anodised aluminium (15µm) or paint at extra cost.
- Fixing: Self adhesive or can be screw fixed. Note: Contact surface must be clean, smooth and if painted, well cured. Self adhesive seals will not adhere to oiled or alkyd finishes or to easy clean wash and wear paint surfaces.
- Finish: Aluminium anodised (15 micron)
Certification/Fire Test Reports:
- Fire FRL & FRR-/120/30 and FD120.Fire Approved
- Energy NCC Pt. 188.8.131.52 & J3.4.
- Fire Approved when used on a garage or on an approved side hung fire door in accordance with AS 3959.
Our Price: £12.75
Prices include VAT.