- Acoustic and Smoke tested Perimeter Seal.
- Fire rating: BS EN 1634-3 : 2004
- Acoustically and smoke tested on proprietary fire doors.
- Noise Reduction Index up to Rw 35dB*.
- Suitable for new and retrofit
- Easy to install self adhesive seals
Similar to the ASP single fin seal the ASPTF Twin Fin seal is a compact design ideal for hygiene and clean rooms and removes the need to fit separate smoke and acoustic seals. Engineered to size to avoid overlapping door ironmongery with excellent compression and deflection performance and allows reduced door closing force due to a low coefficient material used in integral fins.
Acoustically and smoke tested on proprietary fire doors. Noise Reduction Index Rw 35dB*. Suitable for new and retrofit applications the seals are quick and easy to apply. The ASP TF seal is manufactured from co-extruded rigid and flexible flame retardant PVC, complete with an aggressive self adhesive backing tape.
For full acoustic and smoke sealing the Acoustic & Smoke Perimeter seal should be used in conjunction with an acoustic rated door bottom seal and, where required, a disabled access threshold plate
- The Min / Max Gap is 3mm to 5.5mm.
- Colour options: Brown, Black, White and Light Oak
- Seal length 2100mm
* Quoted sound reduction rating will vary depending on the door density and any additional threshold & perimeter seals used in conjunction with this product - contact us for confirmation before specifying.