- Automatic Drop-Down Door Bottom Seal from Raven RP99Si
- Durability tested to over 1,000,000 operating cycles without failure.
- Available in many sizes
- BS EN ISO 717.1
Raven RP99Si is a heavy duty automatic door bottom seal which is spring loaded to lift clear of the floor as soon as the door leaf is opened by a few millimetres. An acoustically designed seal for face mounted , semi mortised or fully mortised applications. It is operated automatically by pressure against the door jamb on its adjustment block. RP99Si seals when the door closes and retracts automatically when the door is opened.
RP99Si has been tested for durability, 1,000,000 cycles completed without failure. BS EN ISO 717.1
- Location: Solid core single and double broad butt hinged doors. Face fix, fully and semi mortised applications. Minimum door thickness 40mm recommended.
- Min/Max Gap: 1mm/19mm.
- Standard Finish: Anodised Satin Clear, (bronze or painted poa).
- Note: Face mount aluminium angle and all escutcheon plates included.
- Fixing Method: Zinc plated, cross recess head S.T. screws of the appropriate size are supplied. Colour matched escutcheon plates included.
- Seal Material: Silicon rubber (SE) (charcoal colour)
- Replacement Seal: RP347si.
- Seal Sizes: 920mm. Seals cut back to exact size.
We have technical representatives who provide assistance in the selection and specification of the products on this site and should be consulted for exact installation and product suitability. Ensure an early engagement with ourselves, designers, main contractor and specialist installers before any installation. Other trades and/or manufacturers may need to be consulted. For in-depth information, specification and technical advice please call our Head Office on Tel: +(0)1329 841416 or email email@example.com
All interested parties, designer, specifier, main contractor and specialist installers should provide access to allow the fire stopping seals to be regularly inspected and maintained, as well as records kept of such maintenance at minimum periods of 12 months, as required by the Regulatory Reform Order, and repaired if necessary. Reference should be made to ASFP TGD 17 – Code of Practice for the Installation and Inspection of Fire Stopping.
It is vital that those entrusted to design or install a fire stopping product have the necessary levels of competence to undertake the task professionally and thoroughly. The level of competency required will be commensurate with the expected complexity of the building. All designers must eliminate, reduce or control foreseeable risks that may arise during installation, construction or maintenance when preparing or modifying designs. Clients should ensure that the principal designer and principal contractor carry out their duties under CDM regulations. The ASFP foundation course in passive fire protection provides essential knowledge as part of demonstrating competency and understanding in this key fire protection specialism.
For further information on installation requirements please refer to the door manufacturer data to ensure the compatibility of this product, if in doubt please contact the technical team on: Tel: +(0)1329 841416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download and review any of the following information: