- Heavy duty, automatic action, door bottom seal from Raven RP8Si.
- Tested to over 1,000,000 operating cycles without failure.
- Six sizes from 380mm to 1220mm.
- Can be cut to exact size required.
- Symbol Guide
RP8Si is spring loaded to lift clear off the floor as soon as the door leaf is opened by a few millimetres. BS EN ISO 717.1. Mounted into a 15mm x 34mm groove that has been mortised into the bottom edge of the door, it is operated automatically by pressure against the door jamb on its adjusting screw. RP8Si has been tested for durability 1,000,000 cycles completed without failure.
- Location: Single and double, butt hinged doors.
- Min/Max Gap: 3mm/13mm.
- Fixing Method: Concealed, with supporting colour matched stainless steel escutcheon plates.
- Screws supplied
- Seal Material: Silicon rubber (SE) (Charcoal)
- Replacement Seal: RP308si.
- Optional: Stainless steel rounded escutcheon plate RP8cp2(clear) RP8bp2(bronze).
- Escutcheon plate dimensions: Rounded: 22mm wide, 57mm high, (22mm dia router bit) 1.2mm thick. Rectangular: 22mm wide, 60mm high, 1.2mm thick
- Seal Sizes - 920mm trims to 820mm(min). Seals can be cut back to exact size.
We have technical representatives who provide assistance in the selection and specification of the products on this site and should be consulted for exact installation and product suitability. Ensure an early engagement with ourselves, designers, main contractor and specialist installers before any installation. Other trades and/or manufacturers may need to be consulted. For in-depth information, specification and technical advice please call our Head Office on Tel: +(0)1329 841416 or email email@example.com
All interested parties, designer, specifier, main contractor and specialist installers should provide access to allow the fire stopping seals to be regularly inspected and maintained, as well as records kept of such maintenance at minimum periods of 12 months, as required by the Regulatory Reform Order, and repaired if necessary. Reference should be made to ASFP TGD 17 Code of Practice for the Installation and Inspection of Fire Stopping.
It is vital that those entrusted to design or install a fire stopping product have the necessary levels of competence to undertake the task professionally and thoroughly. The level of competency required will be commensurate with the expected complexity of the building. All designers must eliminate, reduce or control foreseeable risks that may arise during installation, construction or maintenance when preparing or modifying designs. Clients should ensure that the principal designer and principal contractor carry out their duties under CDM regulations. The ASFP foundation course in passive fire protection provides essential knowledge as part of demonstrating competency and understanding in this key fire protection specialism.
For further information on installation requirements please refer to the door manufacturer data to ensure the compatibility of this product, if in doubt please contact the technical team on: Tel: +(0)1329 841416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download and review any of the following information:
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review