- Acoustic Fire & Smoke Seal by Astroflame
- A certified intumescent strip, acoustic seal, smoke seal and draughtproofing seal - 4 seals in 1.
- Certifire approved - 30minutes
- BS476 Part 22 & 31.1
- BS EN ISO 140 Part 3: 1995
- Smoke Seal to 100,000 cycle test
- Meets Approved Document B
- Meets Approved Document E
Quad Seal is the complete solution for fire, smoke, acoustic & thermal containment based on an Astroflame Fire and Smoke seal and a Schlegel Aquamac Acoustic and Draught seal. Quad Seal is the only product on the market to offer four solutions in one seal: Fire & Smoke to meet Document B combined together with a low friction acoustic & thermal seal to satisfy Document E.
All Quad seals are supplied with a self adhesive backing tape as standard to facilitate quick and easy fitting. The seals are available in a choice of colours to suit your requirements or blend with decor.
- All seals are 2100mm in length.
- Widths available (for 30 min rating) 10mm and 15mm
- Stock Colours:
- White PVC casing & White Aquamac Seal
- Brown PVC casing & Brown Aquamac Seal
- Black PVC casing & Black Aquamac Seal
Seals of 10 and 15mm are suitable to be used with CERTFIRE approved FD30 SL, SAL, or unlatched timber doors of max leaf size 2040 x 926mm and a thickness of 42mm.
Each fire door will have its own test evidence from the door manufacturer. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the seals are fully compliant with the relevant test evidence.