- Astroflame Low Smoke Mastic.
- Designed for use within enclosed areas such as tunnels and underground systems.
- Tested for passenger carrying train systems to BS6853:1999.
- Low smoke and toxicity levels.
- Tested in accordance with EN 1366-3 : 2009.
- Tested BS 6853:1999 D8.3: Smoke Ao (max) and tested
- BS 6853:1999 B.1: Toxicity R value
- Fire Classification to EN 13501-2.
- Tested in accordance with EN 10140-2 : 2010.
- Air Permeability testing to EN 1026.
- Mechanical Adhesion and Tensile testing to EN ISO 8039 & EN ISO 9046.
This sealant was designed to stop the smoke and flames from a fire spreading without adding significantly to smoke or toxicity itself. The Astroflame Low Smoke Mastic has been tested in Block Wall, Concrete, Masonry, Plasterboard Partition, in Concrete Floors and in gaps up to 60mm wide.
Tested for passenger carrying train systems to BS6853:1999 (the code of practise for fire precautions in the design and construction of passenger carrying trains). Highly flexible and it has good unprimed adhesion to a wide variety of common building substrates. Maintains the sound reduction index of a structure.
Please review the properties table below for more information:
|Product Data (uncured)
|Resistance to flow
||ISO 7390 : 2003
|Product Data (after curing)
|Hardness Shore A
||ISO 7619-1 : 2010
|Operating Temperature oC
||-5 to 40
|Loss Mass of Mass on Heating
||ISO 3451-1 (Method A)
|Flexibility - Bend Test
|Longevity of Firestop Materials
||ASTM E2923 : 14
The Astro LST Mastic Comes Only in White.