Low Profile Threshold Plate - RP13
- The RP13 Conforms to disabled access
- A low profile threshold plate
- Used in Conjunction with Raven door bottom seals.
A low profile threshold plate that is ideal for use in conjunction with Raven door bottom seals to prevent rain, draughts, noise and smoke infiltration.
- Location: Door sill.
- Standard Finish: Aluminium anodised 25 microns. Satin Clear (Silver).
- Fixing Method: Zinc plated, cross recess head CSK S.T. screws of the appropriate size and colour are supplied, or can be fastened with adhesive.
- Sizes: Available in 1000mm and 2000mm stock lengths.
Certification/Fire Test Reports:
- UL Cert. GVYI.R37913
- Access & Mobility AUS/NZ: NCC D2.15 & D3.3, AS1428.1 and NZ BC Compliance Doc. D1/AS1 1.3.2.
- UK/EU: Approved Document M.
- Fire AUS/NZ: NCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.4 & AS/NZS 1905.1. NZ BC Compliance Doc. C/AS1 6.19.2(a) & App. C6.1.1.
- UK/EU: Approved Document B. BS 476 Pt. 20 & 22 (similar to BS EN 1634-1).
- FRL & FRR-/240/30.Fire Approved
- Fire Approved when used with a BAL rated door bottom seal in accordance with AS 3959.
Our Price: £7.06
Prices include VAT.