Intumescent Ironmongery Protection Flexiseal Fire Door Kit
All ironmongery installed on a fire door must be fitted without compromising the integrity of the complete fire door assembly. This is of particular importance where ironmongery is rebated into the doorset such as hinges, locks, latches. Astroflame Flexiseal is an ultra thin and flexible high performance graphite based intumescent sheet. At 0.8mm Astroflame Flexiseal offers high levels of expansion and insulation preventing heat transfer on ironmongery rebated into timber doorsets.
Astroflame Flexiseals are suitable for both 30 and 60 minute applications. For information contact our sales Team.
Product available in range of Door Hinges, Locks & Latches, Flush Bolts and Sheet Material:
- Hinge Pads (square and rounded versions) to suit fire doors in packs of 6 or 300 pieces.
- Hinge Pads Self Adhesive (square and rounded versions) in packs of 6 or 300 pieces.
- Locks & Latches
- Self Adhesive BS Sashlock Kit to suit 64/76mm backset c/w strike plate Universal
- Deadlock Kit to suit 64/76mm backset c/w strike plate
- Universal BS Din Lock Kit
- FB1/FB2 Deadlock Kit c/w strike plate
- Flush Bolt Kit - Self Adhesive 150/200mm To suit both Square & Radius ends
- Single Door Pack - Self Adhesive Square Material. 6 x Hinge Pads and 1 x Intumescent Sheet Material 300x200mm
- Intumescent Sheet Material - 200x200mm
- Intumescent Sheet Material - 300x200mm
- Self Adhesive Intumescent Sheet Material - 200x200mm
- Self Adhesive Intumescent Sheet Material - 300x200mm