- Astro DS Duct Sleeve
- Astroflame Intumescent Duct Sleeves - CE Marked
- Tested in accordance with BS 476 Parts 20 and 22 : 1987, EN 1366-3 : 2009 and EN 13501-1 : 2007.
- Uncapped / Uncapped (Open | Open) fire tested as required for ventilation systems.
- Sleeve can be easily fitted only requiring access from one side
- Allows the thermal movement of the duct
- Simple to install without special tools or skills
- Suitable for use through a wide range of fire partition walls
- Offers excellent acoustic insulation
- Maintains the thermal insulation of the duct through the penetration
- Maintains vapour seal of existing insulation.
- CE Data ETA - 14-0117, CE-1224-CPR-0555
The Astroflame range of Astro DS duct sleeves are intended for use where a ventilation duct passes through a fire rated wall. The sleeve maintains the integrity of the fire rated wall which would otherwise be lost.
In the event of a fire, the advanced Astro DS Duct Sleeve will expand with the heat, crushing the duct and closing off the hole to the fire for at least 2 hours.
The Ventilation duct sleeves are available to fit all common sizes of plastic ventilation duct and are suitable for retro fitting with access only required from one side.
- Size: Width: 220mm x Height: 90mm x Length: 180 mm.
Certification/Fire Test Reports:
CE Marked Documents
'DoP's are Declarators of Performance
'CoC's are 'Certificates of Constancy'
DoP Astro DS Duct Sleeve
CoC Astro DS Duct Sleeve
Astro DS Duct Sleeve ETA