Intumescent Paint for Timber
ITC intumescent paint
ITC intumescent paint provides durable wear, weather and wash resistant fire protection paint for decorative interior and exterior timber surfaces. Use with SFR dualcoat. Meets new Fire Regulations standard BS EN Class B s1 dO and complies with Class O.
When exposed to fire:
- SFR dualcoat releases a vapour to suppress toxic gasses & prevent flame spread.
- ITC intumescent paint expands to create a barrier, insulating wood from heat and oxygen to prevent wood burning & fire penetration.
- One coat intumescent basecoat.
- Class 1,0 +B s1 d0 – 1 coat ITC intumescent paint (20 & 80 sq m packs) with 1 or 2 coat SFR dualcoat.
- 30 & 60 minutes – 3 coats ITC intumescent paint (5 kg packs) with 1 coat SFR Dualcoat.
- White and coloured paint.
- Internal & external.
- Saves time and money.
SFR dualcoat releases a vapour to suppress toxic gasses and prevent flame spread. When used with ITC intumescent paint, the SFR dualcoat provides a durable hard wearing, weather and wash resistant fire protection system. For decorative interior and exterior timber surfaces. SFR dualcoat meets new Fire Regulations standard BS EN Class B s1 dO and complies with Class O.
- 1 coat SFR Dualcoat over Timbercoat.
- 2 coats SFR Dualcoat external over Timbercoat.
- Durable, Hard but flexible decorative paint.
- Matt & Eggshell finishes.
- White + BS & RAL colours.
20 and 80 square metre packs and 5kg Packs.
We supply a FREE of charge Certificate of Supply with each paint order or project.
How to Order Intumescent Paint
For this reason we ask customers to specify their needs on the relevant enquiry form to ensure we have all the necessary information to hand when we quote.
Please contact us via the enquiry form, which steps you through the job specification, and we will provide a paint recommendation and quotation for the materials required.
The enquiry form links seen below will take you to our intumescent-paints.co.uk website which will open up in a new browser window:
A quick guide to the fireproof paint range (at intumescent-paints.co.uk)
Technical advice and support is important in the selection and application of intumescent paints.
For more information please download a printable PDF file for ITC intumescent paint and SFR dualcoat products.