Compound Supplied In 20kg bags
HS FM Compound is a one-part synthetic mortar used to seal openings in walls and floors to prevent the passage of fire and smoke. It is mixed with water to produce a trowelable or pourable mortar compound. The seal created is high strength and non combustible, with a fire resistance to EN 1366-3 2009 at 100mm thickness and it can be made load bearing.
- Can be reactivated with water to extend the working time.
- Free of halogens, asbestos, fibres & silica and is non toxic.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use & can be over painted.
- Not affected by fungus, vermin, rodents and is environmentally friendly.
- Long life and ease of use with minimum waste. Acoustic insulation properties