Graffiti cleanup (and more) in a handy case.
Each kit consists of a robust blue plastic case containing:
- 1 x 500ml trigger spray bottle of safe to use easy-off graffiti remover
- 1 x "stay fresh" pouch of easy-off graffiti wipes
- 1 x hard bristle scrubbing brush
- 1 x pair of tough plastic goggles
- 10 x pairs of safety gloves
- 10 x cleaning cloths
- Full MSDS and data sheet.
Easy-off graffiti removal kits contain safe graffiti removal chemicals that are unclassified under CHIP and COSHH regulations, which makes them ideal for Schools, Local Authorities, Shopkeepers, Community groups, YOT's and the general public.
- Remove spray paint, marker pen and shoe scuffs, adhesives grease and dirt
- Safe to use
- Fresh clean smell
- Works on multiple layers of graffiti
- Quick and safe action
- Requires no specialist equipment or training
- Gloves and goggles provided as best practice
- Unique formulation. Only available as easy-off
- Effective on all types of graffiti
- Suitable for use on any surface
- Always test a small inconspicuous area first to check reaction.
- Wear eye protection (supplied) in case of splashes
- Spray, brush or wipe the surface with remover
- Leave to react for 3-4 minutes whilst the remover penetrates the graffiti or stain
- The thicker the graffiti the longer the time required for the remover to work
- Very old graffiti may need surface agitation using the supplied bristle brush soaked in remover.
- Rinse off with water to remove graffiti and to neutralise the surface
- Allow surface to dry and repeat if necessary
- Water deactivates the remover chemicals - do not use remover on a damp or wet surface
Full instructions supplied.
Download a PDF - Easy Off Graffiti Remover MSDS, Technical and Application