Flexible Sweep Seal - RP73
- A flexible co-extruded PVC sweep seal
- The RP73 can be used in conjunction with Raven automatic door bottom seals and brush strip seals.
- Symbol Guide
An extremely flexible co-extruded PVC sweep seal that fits into a saw kerf groove cut into the frame or door. It holds tight radii and compound curves when bent around a frame. It resists UV, ozone, mildew and colour change.
- Location: Perimeter of timber sliding doors, pivot doors and door frames.
- Min/Max Gap: 6mm to 8mm.
- Fixing: Push-in locking fit into a 2.5mm x 6mm deep kerf groove.
- Seal: Brown rigid and flexible PVC.
- Seal Sizes: 1000mm increments to 200 metre (coil).
- Note: For noise, specify two rows of seal.
Certification/Fire Test Reports:
- Energy NCC Pt. 184.108.40.206 & J3.4.
Our Price: £3.83
Prices include VAT.