Flexible Fire Rated Board
• Accommodates site tolerances due to unique Hi-flex design core construction
• Tested to BS476: Part 22/22 & BSEN1366 Part3
• Standard 50mm thickness provides 2 hours fire resistance
• Ideal for Slab Edge Detail or Service Penetrations.
• Excellent movement accommodation properties - up to 50% deflection.
• Remains flexible between -5 °C to +70 °C
• Up to 29dB Sound Reduction
• Easy to use fibre free sealant
• Easy to install, no fibre migration
• Long life and easy to use.
Flexi-Batt and Flexi-Coat are designed to prevent the passage of fire and smoke around penetrating services with high movement.
Flexi-Batt has a 1000mm x 600mm x 50mm low density stone fibre core coated with Flexi-Coat ablative coating on both sides.
At normal temperatures, Flexi-Batt, installed with Flexi-Coat, remains flexible to permit thermal and mechanical movement.
Acoustic Performance is 23db reduction with 1 x 50mm Flexi Board and 29db reduction with 2 x 50mm Flexi Boards
Flexi-Coat is applied to the cut surface of Flexi-Board and to the mating substrate during installation. Flexi-Coat is also used to close any visible opening after final positioning of the fire board.
Board and coating are unaffected by oil, fungus, moisture, vermin, weather and contain no halogens or asbestos.
FLEXI-BATT : 600mm x 1000mm x 50mm : 90kgm³ density.
FLEXI-COAT: 7.4 Litre Pail