- Fire Stopping for Cable Baskets and Cable Trunking
- Tested to BS EN 1363-1:1999 for up to 120 minutes
- Easy to add and remove
- Can be installed from one side
- Square edges are easy to stack
- No overlapping required - lower cost
Fire Stop Block is an alternative to intumescent fire pillows for fire stopping in wall openings or cable trunking.
Compressible material for simpler installation - 10% minimum compression required
Where the Fire Stop Block is fitted within metal or plastic trunking, intumescent mastic should be used to seal any gaps between fire block and trunking. (See related product links below).
- Supplied in 30mm thick x 150mm wide x 1000 mm lengths that can be easily cut to shorter lengths.
- Price is per one metre length.