Fire Rated Mortar
- Synthetic Gypsum based one part compound.
- Fire Resistance Tested to EN 1366-3:2009 & BS476 pt 4, 20 & 22.
- Offers up to 4 hours fire protection.
- Acoustic Isolation BS140 Up to 44dB.
- Up to 4 hours fire resistance for floors & walls.
- Air Permeability test to EN 1026 to 600 Pa.
- Load bearing up to 5kN.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- 20 year life expectancy.
- Environmentally friendly.
A gypsum based fire resistant mortar which expands when activated by water and sets to form an excellent seal around cables, pipes and duct penetrations in walls and floors. Additional services can be easily added through the mortar and resealed with further mortar.
Where plastic pipes pass through the mortar, Astroflame Pipe Wraps should be used
Fire resistance to EN 1366-3 and BS 476 part 4/20/22. Up to 4 hours at 100mm thickness, 2 hours at 75mm thickness and 1 hour at 50mm thickness.
Health and Safety
This product contains no fibres, halogens, silicone, solvents or added silica
Available in 20kg bags