Fire Rated Mortar
- Suitable for fire protecting large openings in floors and walls..
- Fire Resistance Tested to EN 1366-3:2009 & BS476 : Part 20 - 240mins.
- Offers up to 4 hours fire protection.
- Acoustic Isolation BS140 Up to 44dB.
- Up to 4 hours fire resistance for floors & walls.
- Air Permeability test to EN 1026 to 600 Pa.
- Load bearing up to 5kN.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- 25 year life expectancy.
- Environmentally friendly.
A one part synthetic mortar which when mixed with water produces a trowelable or pourable compound suitable for the sealing of openings in walls and floors to prevent the passage of fire and smoke. The seal is strong, non combustible, can be made load bearing.
Where plastic pipes pass through the mortar, Astroflame Pipe Wraps should be used
Fire resistance to EN 1366-3 and BS 476 : Part 20 - 240mins. Up to 4 hours at 100mm thickness, 2 hours at 75mm thickness and 1 hour at 50mm thickness.
Health and Safety
This product contains no fibres, halogens, silicone, solvents or added silica
Available in 20kg bags