- Suitable for fire protecting large openings in floors and walls.
- Fire Resistance testing to EN 1366-3 EI 60, E 90, BS 476 : Part 20 - 240mins.
- Fire Classification EN 13501-2.
- Load bearing for up to 5kN.
- For use in floors & walls.
- Acoustic Isolation testing to EN 10140 to 44dB.
- Air Permeability testing to EN 1026 to 600Pa.
Fire Rated Mortar - A one part synthetic mortar which when mixed with water produces a trowelable or pourable compound suitable for the sealing of openings in walls and floors to prevent the passage of fire and smoke. The seal is strong, non combustible, can be made load bearing.
Where plastic pipes pass through the mortar, Stormflame Pipe Wraps should be used
Fire resistance to EN 1366-3 and BS 476 : Part 20 - 240mins. Up to 4 hours at 100mm thickness, 2 hours at 75mm thickness and 1 hour at 50mm thickness.
Certification/Fire Test Reports:
- This product contains no fibres, halogens, silicone, solvents or added silica