We supply a full range of paints and coatings for situations where a decorative or protective paint finish also has to possess fireproof, fire resistant or flame retardant properties.
Where a fireproof paint has been specified and the client needs assurance or proof that the specification has been met we issue a certificate of supply.
- Intumescent steel coatings to BS476 Part 21
- Fireproof Paints & Fire Varnish
- BS476 Part 7: Class 1 surface spread of flame.
- BS476 Part 6: Fire propagation.
- Designated Class 0 in accordance with U.K. Building Regulations.
- All RAL and BS 4800 colours available for Flame Retardant Paints.
We supply a FREE of charge Certificate of Supply with each paint order or project.
How to Order Intumescent Paint
For this reason we ask customers to specify their needs on the relevant enquiry form to ensure we have all the necessary information to hand when we quote.
Please contact us via the enquiry form, which steps you through the job specification, and we will provide a paint recommendation and quotation for the materials required.
One form is for paint for steel and the other for all other materials (timber, decorative wood, ceilings etc). The enquiry form links seen below will take you to our intumescent-paints.co.uk website which will
A quick guide to the fireproof paint range (at intumescent-paints.co.uk)
Technical advice and support is important in the selection and application of intumescent paints.