- FingerKeeper Protect Rear is a child safety, accident prevention product to prevent finger trapping in doors.
- Shields the rear hinges of the door.
- Fits most door types.
- Long anticipated lifespan.
- Durable but easily fixed - foolproof design ensures simple DIY fitting.
- Low maintenance - wipe clean finish.
- Easily removed and refitted to allow for door maintenance.
- Sold in 1960mm lengths.
- Full fitting kit included.
- Avoid litigation and compensation claims.
- Easily removed and re-fitted to allow door maintenance.
- Available in different colours to match existing décor.
FingerKeeper Protect Rear prevents finger trapping accidents by totally covering the gap that is created on the rear hinge side of a door when it is in the open position. The FingerKeeper rear guard device can be fitted to most types of doors including wood, metal and uPVC.
Used in conjunction with FingerKeeper Commercial Front, which covers the front hinges, the risk of finger trapping accidents on the hinge edge of the door is eliminated. The device is considered to be environmentally friendly. Simple to install, with a long life expectancy and easily removed and refitted without glue or nails. Screws are recommended (and supplied) for heavily traffic areas.
Every year, according to RoSPA, over 30,000 children are injured in the UK as a result of trapping their fingers in doors.
- Sold in 1960mm lengths and in many colours.
- Can be ordered online, by phone, fax email or post and paid for in several ways including Credit Card and cheque.
Please note all images shown are for illustration purposes only. To view the actual colour range and construction ask for a colour sample pack here finger protection samples.