- A finger guard suitable for Butt Hinged or Pivot Doors.
- Opens up to 180° depending on door configuration.
- Front and Rear devices.
- Manufactured from PVC Nitrile in various colours with also wood grain Oak finish available.
- Anti-Bacterial finish available (P.O.A.).
Prevent the entrapment of fingers in the hinge gap of a door in the most demanding environments. The Finger Guardian is a flexible safety strip which prevents fingers being jammed on the hinge side of a door and the jamb on the hinged side. Once installed the gap is covered completely and it is suitable for domestic or commercial use. The fitted guard is manufactured from PVC Nitrile and requires no maintenance other than a wipe down with a damp cloth for cleaning.
This finger guard is easy to install, requiring no specialist tools or equipment. The guard carrier strips are backed with self-adhesive tape, for attachment to the door frame, and fixing can be reinforced by means of concealed screws (screws supplied).
Cover strips, used to conceal fitting screws are colour matched to the guard. Finger Guardian is suitable for Butt Hinged or Pivot Doors up to 180° opening depending on door configuration. There is an infection control variant of Finger Guardian designed to inhibit the growth of bacteria. Price and details on application.
- Finger Guardian comes in Front and Rear styles
- Finger Guardian comes in a standard Length of 1950mm.
- Available in a range of solid colours and wood grain Oak finish.
- Front style to fit 180° door openings depending on door configuration.
- Rear style to fit 105° door openings - for use on rear side of door only.