- Ideal for hospital, kitchens and other clean areas.
- Water resistant and easy to clean - perfect for sterile environments.
- Perfect weather-proof finger guard for exterior/interior doors.
- Temperature range -20 to +50°C.
- For most single & double action doors.
- Suitable for manual or automated opening.
- Prevents finger trapping accidents.
- Extremely durable and low maintenance.
- Silver Anodised Aluminium finish.
- 1925mm standard size.
- Tested to over 200,000 cycles.
- With a maximum opening of 260mm.
The Finger Guard - Washable is ideal for hospitals, kitchens and other clean areas. Perfect for sterile environments as it can be steamed cleaned, so surfaces are wipeable and easy to clean. The Finger Guard - Washable is also a high quality finger guard ideal for use with external doors subject to weathering forces. The guard is resistant to: rain, snow, frost, foliage, dirt and UV light with an operating temperature range of -20 to +50 °C.
This guard has an increased wall thickness for extra durability and has been tested to over 200,000 cycles. The guard is attached by concealed fixings and the tension in the blind prevents fingers entering the hinge gap, where they may be subject to trapping. Supplied with instructions and all fixings.
- Standard lengths : 1925mm.
- Colours: Satin Anodised Aluminium housing with Anthracite Grey (RAL 7016) blind fabric.
Download and review any of the following information: