- Automated Door Finger Guard
- Tested to over 1 million opening & closing cycles.
- Very durable and maintenance free.
- Acts as a light door closing mechanism.
- Suits most single or double-action doors (view configurations)
- Fits most doors up to 180º opening (max opening width 260mm)
- Tested to EN16654:2015 Child Protection Products.
- Tested to BS8613:2017 Finger Protection for Pedestrian Doors.
Finger Defender is a high-quality, high performance, door finger guard, with discreet styling, suitable for doors using automated opening. A resilient 'roller blind' style mechanism prevents fingers from entering the cavity formed between the edge of the door and door frame. The blind fully retracts into the robust aluminium housing when the door is closed - unlike concertina style finger guard blinds that are exposed to impact damage when closed.
Also suitable for use with manually operated (non-automated) doors. This finger guard has concealed screw fixings and comes complete with end caps for that even neater finish. A detailed installation sheet is provided with the product.
- Stock finishes: Silver Anodised Finish, White or Dark Bronze .
- Stock finishes available to order in any quantity.
- RAL colour coated versions available to special order & subject to minimum order size.
- Available in a standard length 1925mm with a maximum opening of 260mm.
- The longer version 2015mm size guard complies with EN16005:2012 for automatic doors.