- Viewing can be seated or standing.
- Prism system permits viewer to be up to 2 metres away from the door.
- 120° viewing area.
- Timber Doors up to 60 minutes fire rating.
- Composite Doors up to 30 minutes fire rating.
Prism optics project an image that enables the person looking out to be up to 2 metres back from the door and still see who is outside. A viewing angle of up to 120° enables the user to have a wide view of the outside of the door and whoever is outside cannot see inside because of the optics used.
Twin external viewing apertures enable the person viewing to be standing or seated. The lower viewing position possible with this viewer benefits anyone who finds the standing viewing position problematic, for example wheelchair users or children.
This door security viewer is constructed of quality plastics and is fire rated for up to 60 minutes due to the inclusion of an intumescent strip.
- Suits 35mm- 62mm thickness doors.
- Available in Gold or Silver finish.