- RP5 a flexible EPDM weather strip for the bottom of doors
- Suits screen doors, sash windows and tilt-up doors.
- Easy and Quick to fit.
- Can be used in conjunction with Raven RP13 and RP82 threshold plates.
- Symbol Guide
A flexible EPDM weather strip sweep seal that fits to the bottom of doors. It is ideal for screen doors and sash windows to prevent insects from entering up the face of the glass. It is quick and easy to install to the door bottom, being fitted without removing the door. It is also ideal for garage tilt-up doors.
- Location: Bottom of doors, sash windows or around stiles of tilt up doors.
- Min/Max Gap: Up to 15mm (user determined).
- Finish: Satin clear (silver), bronze anodised aluminium (15µm) or paint at extra cost.
- Fixing: Screw fix. Zinc plated, cross recess head S.T. screws supplied.
- Seal: RP303. Black EPDM.
- Available in 1000mm or 2250mm stock lengths.
Certification/Fire Test Reports:
- Fire Gasket flammability index < 5 when tested to AS1530.2.
- Energy NCC Pt. 22.214.171.124 & J3.4.
Click here to see the Symbol Guide