- The RP31 a heavy duty sweep type seal
- Similar to RP30 but with greater compression
- Fitted to the bottom of a door with concealed fasteners
- Symbol Guide
The RP31 is a heavy duty sweep/compression seal. The RP31 has greater compression than the RP30 and the design does not allow adjustment so it should not be installed in situations where adjustability is required. Forms a weather seal when used with Raven RP82 or RP115 threshold plates.
- Location: Bottom of doors, meeting stiles or user determined bumper strip.
- Min/Max Gap: 12mm to 17mm (user determined).
- Finish: Satin clear (silver).
- Fixing: Concealed screw fix. Zinc plated, cross recess head S.T. screws supplied.
- Seal: RP331. Black EPDM.
- Available in 1000mm or 2250mm stock lengths
Certification/Fire Test Reports:
- Energy NCC Pt. 22.214.171.124 & J3.4.