- Cavity Seal - Astro Clad 75
- Review images for more details
Astro Clad 75 was developed following an increasing demand for a suitable product to close off larger cavities up to 50mm in timber frame constructions. The product has been successfully fire tested in cavities up to a maximum of 50mm within both combustible timber structures and non-combustible structures to provide up to 120 minutes fire rating.
- Size: 75mm x 6mm x1000mm encased in foil
- Maximum cavity size; 50mm
- Maximum free area; 87%
- Price is per 1metre length
- Product Code: AFFRCLAD75
Certification/Fire Test Reports:
- Fire ratings:
- Minimum 30 minutes in Timber Structures,
- 90 minutes on cement board
- 120 minutes in Non-Combustible Structures
Cavity Seal - up to 50mm cavity:
- Prices From: £20.34 £16.95 (ex. VAT)
How To Order:
- It is essential that the correct fire barriers are specified and installed, therefore to place your Cavity Barrier order please fill in and email us the following interactive PDF form seen below
- For all enquiries about Cavity Fire Barrier on a Roll please call us: 01329 841 416 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please Note: This product will NOT be dispatched until approved by our technical team.
We have technical representatives who provide assistance in the selection and specification of the products on this site and should be consulted for exact installation and product suitability. Ensure an early engagement with ourselves, designers, main contractor and specialist installers before any installation. Other trades and/or manufacturers may need to be consulted. For in-depth information, specification and technical advice please call our Head Office on Tel: +(0)1329 841416 or email email@example.com
All interested parties, designer, specifier, main contractor and specialist installers should provide access to allow the fire stopping seals to be regularly inspected and maintained, as well as records kept of such maintenance at minimum periods of 12 months, as required by the Regulatory Reform Order, and repaired if necessary. Reference should be made to ASFP TGD 17 – Code of Practice for the Installation and Inspection of Fire Stopping.
It is vital that those entrusted to design or install a fire stopping product have the necessary levels of competence to undertake the task professionally and thoroughly. The level of competency required will be commensurate with the expected complexity of the building. All designers must eliminate, reduce or control foreseeable risks that may arise during installation, construction or maintenance when preparing or modifying designs. Clients should ensure that the principal designer and principal contractor carry out their duties under CDM regulations. The ASFP foundation course in passive fire protection provides essential knowledge as part of demonstrating competency and understanding in this key fire protection specialism.
Cavity Barrier order form:
Download and review any of the following information: