- Cavity Firestop Seal - cavity size up to 125mm
- Review images for more details
A ventilated fire barrier for larger cavity gap sizes designed to provide a large continuous open air space in cavities up to 125mm wide. Can be affixed both horizontally and vertically within ventilated cavities behind external wall systems to act as a cavity fire barrier
The product has been successfully fire tested to a maximum cavity size of 125mm fitted directly onto combustible breather membrane and fixed into the timber structure to provide at least 30 minutes fire rating.
In addition the ventilated fire barrier can be fitted in between phenolic insulation to provide an effective fire barrier.
If you need a cavity seal for a gap size larger than 125mm we can quote for custom cladding seal sizes
For more information please review the following PDF files: Product Data Sheet: Ventilated Fire Barriers and the Safety Data Sheet: SDS - Ventilated Fire Barriers
- Size: 50mm x 50mm x 1000mm encapsulated in red polythene
- Maximum cavity size: 125mm
- Maximum free area: 60%
- Price is per one metre length
- Product Code: AFFRCLAD5050
Certification/Fire Test Reports:
- Fire ratings:
- Minimum 30 minutes in Timber Structures
- Minimum 30 minutes fitted between Phenolic Insulation
Cavity Seal - up to 125mm cavity:
- Prices From: £27.54 £22.95 (ex. VAT)
How To Order:
- For all enquiries about Cavity Fire Barrier on a Roll please call us: 01329 841 416 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please Note: This product will NOT be dispatched until approved by our technical team.
Download and review any of the following information: