Brush Strip for large gaps - RP15
- RP15 - Brush Strip Weatherseal
- A brush draught strip
- Symbol Guide
A nylon brush strip seal with aluminium carrier that is ideal where larger gaps are encountered. Used in conjunction with Raven threshold plates.
- Location: Bottom of single, double or sliding doors.
- Min/Max Gap: Up to 25mm (user determined).
- Finish: Satin clear (silver), bronze anodised aluminium (15µm) or paint at extra cost
- Fixing: Self adhesive or can be screw fixed. Note: Contact surface must be clean, smooth and if painted, well cured. Self adhesive seals will not adhere to oiled or alkyd finishes or to easy clean wash and wear paint surfaces.
- Seal: Aluminium (Satin Clear finish) and UV stablised dense black nylon brush filaments.
- Sizes: 1m and 2.25m lengths - can be cut to size.
Certification/Fire Test Reports:
- Energy NCC Pt. 22.214.171.124 & J3.4.
- Fire Approved when used on a garage in accordance with AS 3959.
Our Price: £13.99
Prices include VAT.