Automatic Seal RP92Si
- Raven RP60 automatic door threshold seal
- Face mounted automatic seal designed for lighter (residential) use.
- Symbol Guide
A heavy duty, adjustable, automatic door bottom seal that is spring loaded to lift clear of the floor when the door is opened. Ideal for butt hinged doors with large gaps such as where internal access ramps are used and large clearances are necessary. The RP92Si can accommodate ramped floors/sills with gradients up to 1:8 and utilises an aesthetic extruded aluminium cover for concealed fixing.
Certification/Fire Test Reports:
- Location: Face mounted on the bottom of timber or metal single and double butt hinged doors.
- Min/Max Gap: 25mm to 55mm. Larger gaps can be accommodated if set lower on the door bottom and smaller gaps if set higher on the door bottom (user determined).
- Finish: Satin clear (silver) anodised aluminium (15µm) with black anodised inner.
- Fixing: Concealed screw fix. Adhesive striker plate,escutcheon plates and zinc plated, cross recess head S.T. screws supplied.
- Seal: RP347Si. Black Silicon Rubber (SE).
- Sizes: 820mm, 920mm, 1070mm, 1200mm.
- Access & Mobility AUS/NZ: NCC D3, D3.2. Designed with high efficiency mechanism to assist with the closing force requirements detailed in AS1428.1.
- UK/EU: Approved Document M.
- Fire Gasket flammability index 1 when tested to AS1530.2.
- Smoke AUS/NZ: NCC Spec. C3.4. NZ BC Compliance Doc. C/AS1 6.19.2(b).
- UK/EU: Approved Document B.
- Energy NCC Pt. 126.96.36.199 & J3.4.
- Durability Tested to over 1,000,000 operating cycles without failure.
Our Price: £263.25
Prices include VAT.