- Durable all Aluminium heavy duty construction for long working life.
- Fit-for-purpose in severe duty environments such as schools and hospitals.
- Hygienic wipe clean surface to combat Healthcare Associated Infections (HCAI).
- Better rigidity and impact resistance than plastic based guards.
- Retrofits to existing doors.
AluSlide Aluminium Finger Guard is a heavy duty finger guard for doors in high traffic areas. The all aluminium construction makes this guard suitable for situations where plastic types will prove uneconomical in the longer term.
In heavy duty environments plastic guards may need replacing within 6 - 24 months of installation whereas this guard will perform as intended for years. The smooth surface design makes for hygienic wipe-down cleaning. The rigidity of the guard prevents it from deflecting even under persistent finger pressure.
The door surface material must be able to accept 25mm No. 8 screws. The main body of the finger guard is fixed to the door frame at one side and the other side slides across two runner plates fixed to the doors. This all 100% aluminium guard takes the knocks better - and for longer - with its rigid construction.
NOTE: The door surface material must be able to accept 25mm No. 8 screws. The finger guard fixes to the door frame on one side and the other slides across two small metal strips which are screwed into the door face. This finger guard is wide enough to accept small stick on signs, numbers, logos etc.
The maximum opening angle is 100° and suitable for single swing doors up to 54mm thick.
- 1800mm lengths.
- Satin Anodised Aluminium finish