- 100% Aluminium Finger Guard for heavy duty use.
- Maximum impact resistance - much higher than thermoplastic based finger guards.
- Suited to severe duty environments such as schools and hospitals.
- Quickly fit (or retrofit) to doors using normal hand tools.
- Low maintenance needs.
- Hygienic wipe-clean satin aluminium surface
The all aluminium construction makes this guard suitable for situations where plastic types need replacing. The image to the right shows what happens to plastic finger guards in high-traffic, heavy-duty environments. This all 100% aluminium guard takes the knocks better - and for longer - with its rigid construction.
NOTE: The door surface material must be able to accept 25mm No. 8 screws. The finger guard fixes to the door frame on one side and the other slides across two small metal strips which are screwed into the door face. This finger guard is wide enough to accept small stick on signs, numbers, logos etc
The maximum opening angle is 100° and suitable for single swing doors up to 54mm thick. Supplied with all fittings and instructions.
- Available from stock in Satin Aluminium finish and in 1800mm lengths.
- RAL colours available subject to minimum order value.