ASTRO HS FM COMPOUND
Astroflame High Strength Fire Mortar - CE Marked.
A one part synthetic mortar mixed with water to produce a trowelable or pourable compound for sealing openings in walls and floors to prevent the passage of fire and smoke.
120 mins @ 100mm thickness – BS476
EI 60 mins @ 100mm thickness – EN1366-3
E 120 mins I60 mins @ 100mm thickness – EN1366-3
Acoustic Isolation 46dB expected.
Tensile Strength 3N/mm2
Load Bearing - up to 10.29 kN/mm2 (1000mm span)
Can be used in spans up to 2 metres wide.
CE Marked Documents
'DoP's are Declarators of Performance
'CoC's are 'Certificates of Constancy'
DoP Astro HS FM Compound
CoC Astro HS FM Compound
Astro HS FM Compound TDS
• Can be reactivated with water to extend the working time.
• Can be overpainted.
• Free of halogens, asbestos, fibres, silica: non toxic.
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
• Can be over painted.
• Not affected by fungus, vermin, rodents
• Environmentally friendly.
• Long life and ease of use with minimum waste.
• Acoustic insulation properties