BLUE 60 - Fire Rated Frame Foam
BLUE 60 - Fire Rated Frame Foam and Inserts
• 30 & 60 minute fire tested to BS-EN 1634-1 & BS476-22.
• 750ml canister yields up to 45 litres - dependent on ambient conditions.
• Tested in full size single & double doorsets, not linear gaps.
• Tested with gaps between 7mm & 30mm.
• Tested with softwood, MDF & hardwood frame sections.
• No additional mastics or sealants required.
• Acoustically tested to full doorset up to 43dB.
• Tested in both metal and timber stud partitionings.
• Tested in a retro-fit scenario to allow use for rectification.
According to EN 1634/1 & BS476 PT:22 fire retardant up to 60 mins – see table.
Efficient seal against smoke and gas.
Does not contain CFC’s and H-CFC’s.
Excellent adhesion & filling capacity.
Excellent mounting capacity and stability.
Excellent adhesion on most substrates (except Teflon, PE and PP).
High filling capacity.
High thermal & acoustical insulation value.
After cured, it can be painted, cut , trimmed.
Mould and water resistant.
Temperature resistance -40°C to +90°C
Fire rated packers - available here in 1mm, 3mm & 5mm options - must be used in conjunction with this frame foam.
Our Price: £12.30
Prices include VAT.