Anti Bacterial Paint - Clear coating.
This anti bacterial coating incorporates Akacid (plus) biocide, which is effective against many strains of bacteria including MRSA, E Coli, Salmonella and Listeria.
The clear coating can be applied over bare or painted surfaces including paintwork, brick, stone, plaster, metal, powder coatings, plastics and timber.
Tested at Sheffield Hallam University to provide continuous protection from bacterial infection, HAI’s and fungal growth: all hospital pathogens were eliminated within 340 minutes. This evidence combined with easy-on’s durable nature make easy-on+ anti bacterial coating a longer lasting and more cost effective alternative to silver ion technology.
Where good hygiene is essential, easy-on+ improves anti bacterial protection - for example
- food preparation areas.
Easy-on+ offers all the benefits of the standard easy-on protective coating, will withstand 100's of cleaning cycles and lasts for up to 20 years. Can cut re-decoration costs too.
Also withstands paint and marker pen graffiti, simplyfing clean up by enabling the use of normal cleaning agents.
Features & Benefits
- Resists bacteria, germs and micro-organisms
- Brush, roller or spray application
- Permanent non-stick finish makes cleaning easy.
- Dries to form a seamless wipe clean barrier
- Incredible long life, up to 20 years Protection
- Less redecoration = less disruption
- Withstands 100s of cleaning operations
- Highly abrasion resistant
- Absorbs bumps and bangs
- Quick drying formulation
- One coat application
- Low odour and solvent free
- Complies with all building regulations
- Enhances corner guards wall cladding & bump rails
- Independently tested by the Biomedical Research Department - Sheffield, Hallam University
easy-on+ is perfect for:
- Theatres and Operating rooms
- Intensive Care Units
- Food Processing rooms
- Patient areas
- Treatment rooms
- Emergency departments
- Clean rooms
- Family rooms